Taxus baccata 'Cristata'
(Dwarf English Yew) Taxus baccata 'Cristata' is an unusual dwarf shrub with interesting, slightly curling, dark green needles in congested clumps on the stems.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 10 - 15 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Taxus baccata 'Cristata' is an unusual dwarf yew with interesting, slightly curling, dark green needles in congested clumps on the stems. Suitable for sun or shade and grows very well in a large container.
Taxus baccata 'Cristata' is not a plant for instant gratification due to its very slow rate of growth.
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Small densely branching shrub with a rounded, sometimes slightly upright habit.
- Height: up to 1 - 1.5 m (3 - 5 ft) in many years
- Spread: 60 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Honey Fungus Resistant, To grow in a pot, Habit - Architectural, Leaf Shape - Unusual or Large
You might also like