Taxus baccata 'Fastigata'
(Irish Yew) A narrow evergreen plant, Taxus baccata 'Fastigata' has a handsome upright, columnar habit and has dark greem, glossy leaves.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 10 - 15 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A narrow evergreen plant, Taxus baccata 'Fastigata' has a handsome upright, columnar habit and has dark green, glossy leaves.
This yew will keep this shape with no pruning or trimming and therefore grows as a superb formal conifer and is an ideal choice for a garden with limited space.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Eventually a very small tree with an upright, narrow habit.
- Height: up to 4 m (13 ft)
- Spread: 50 cm (1 1/2 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas, Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Habit - Narrow, To grow in a pot
You might also like