Sedum takesimense 'Atlantis'
New to us, this is a low spreading perennial with attractive variegated white and cream leaves often pale and pink when they emerge. best in a sunny, well drained position with shelter from strong winds. Can be grown well in a large container.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
New to us, this is a low spreading perennial with attractive variegated white and cream leaves often pale and pink when they emerge. Greenish-yellow flowers appear in mid to late summer which are popular with bees and butterflies.
Best in a sunny position with good drainage.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: August - October
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Sedum takesimense 'Atlantis' is a spreading perennial.
- Height: up to 20 - 30 cm (1 ft)
- Spread: 30 cm (1 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small (less than 0.6m)
- Growing Conditions
- Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Soil: Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Flowers in Autumn, Wildlife Friendly - Bees, Foliage - Variegated, Suitable for Containers