An unusual, creeping perennial plant native to parts of central and south-east Europe, Scopolia carniolica has lovely nodding, chocolate coloured, bell-shaped flowers in spring.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
An unusual, creeping perennial plant native to parts of central and south-east Europe, Scopolia carniolica has lovely nodding, chocolate coloured, bell-shaped flowers in spring. The leaves are a bright, glossy green with prominent veins and emerge early in the year.
Scopolia carniolica is a lovely garden plant which looks particularly good in a lightly shaded area! Plant parts are toxic. Do not eat!
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: March - April.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Small, clump forming perennial.
- Height: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), To grow in a pot
You might also likeNew Price Each £12.95New Price Each £9.95New Price Each £32.00New Price Each £14.95
New Price Each £14.95New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £15.00