Rhaphiolepis 'Coates Crimson'
(Indian Hawthorn) Rhaphiolepis x delacourii 'Coates' Crimson' is an evergreen plant with panicles of pink, star-shaped flowers throughout late spring and summer.
Free delivery for orders over £150
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Scottish Highlands . We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Secure payment by VISA / Mastercard with Sagepay (Opayo)
(Indian Hawthorn) An attractive evergreen plant, Rhaphiolepis x delacourii 'Coates' Crimson' has slender, erect panicles of pink, star-shaped flowers throughout late spring and summer. The leaves are oval, dark green and glossy.
A neat garden shrub with handsome flowers suitable for a position in sun or light, dappled shade.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any reasonably well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Somewhat hardy. Requires shelter from cold winter winds.
- Flowering Period: April - June
- Flower Colour: Pink
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Small, rounded branching shrub.
- Height: up to 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Notes: This plant is a hybrid between Rhaphiolepis umbellata and Rhaphiolepis indica.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (under 5 ft), Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering in Spring, Flowering in Summer, To grow in a pot
- On sale!
- On sale!