Quercus robur 'Pectinata'
(Cut-leaf English Oak) One of our favourite cultivars of oak tree, Quercus robur 'Pectinata' has handsome pectinate (comb-shaped), deeply cut, dark green leaves which turn lovely cinnamon and straw colours in autumn.
(Delivery within approximately 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
One of our favourite cultivars of oak tree, Quercus robur 'Pectinata' has handsome pectinate (comb-shaped), deeply cut, dark green leaves which turn lovely cinnamon and straw colours in autumn. Established plants have masses of leaves which when viewed from a distance appear almost cloud-like.
Quercus robur 'Pectinata' is a spectacular but slow growing small tree. Best suited for patient gardeners.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Any, fertile soil. Tolerates damp but well drained ground. Avoid waterlogged areas.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Quercus robur 'Pectinata' will grow to be a small branching tree with a rounded crown over time.
- Height: 6 m (20 ft)
- Spread: 5 m (16 ft)
- Notes: This plant is slow growing and will take many years to reach the above height.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Honey Fungus Resistant, Leaf Shape - Unusual or Large, Rare and Unusual
You might also likeNew Price Each £35.00New Price Each £15.00New Price Each £25.00New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £25.00New Price Each £35.00