(Flowering Cherry) One of our most reliable flowering trees, Prunus 'Beni-yutaka' has an excellent display of large, bright pink semi to double flowers with an unusual, dark eye each spring.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Shipped within 2 - 4 working days
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
One of our most reliable flowering trees, Prunus 'Beni-yutaka' has an excellent display of large, bright pink semi to double flowers with an unusual, dark eye each spring. The leaves are green through Spring and Summer, turning handsome shades of red, orange or yellow before falling in autumn.
Prunus 'Beni-yutaka' is a very handsome garden tree with an excellent display of Spring flowers & autumn colour!
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil. Will tolerate damp but well drained soil. Avoid waterlogged areas.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April.
- Flower Colour: Pink with a dark eye..
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Prunus Beni-yutaka grows to be a small tree with a rounded crown.
- Height: 6 m (20 ft)
- Spread: 6 m (20 ft)
- Notes: Prunus are known for their vigorous root systems and should not be planted over drains or close to house foundations.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May)