Potentilla fruticosa 'Goldteppich'
(Cinquefoil) A bushy small to medium sized shrub, Potentilla fruticosa 'Goldteppich' has masses of large deep yellow flowers in late spring and early summer.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A bushy small to medium sized shrub, Potentilla fruticosa 'Goldteppich' has masses of large deep yellow flowers in late spring and early summer. These flowers stand out well against the dainty green leaves.
Potentilla fruticosa 'Goldteppich' can be grown in a large container and is most suitable to a position in full sun or light, dappled shade. Avoid planting in waterlogged or very wet areas as it usually prefers well drained soil.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile, well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - July.
- Flower Colour: Deep yellow
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Potentilla fruticosa 'Goldteppich' grows to be a small or eventually medium sized rounded shrub.
- Height: 1 m (3 ft).
- Spread: 1 - 1.5 m (3 - 5 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall), Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Screening/Hedge, To grow in a pot