(Mexican Weeping Pine) An extremely beautiful, gracefully weeping tree native to Mexico, Pinus patula has reddish bark, spreading branches and elegant, bright green, drooping needles.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
An extremely beautiful, gracefully weeping tree native to Mexico, Pinus patula has reddish bark, spreading branches and elegant, bright green, drooping needles.
An outstanding, unusual tree and an ideal candidate for a good position in most large gardens or woodland areas, ideally with shelter from strong, cold winter winds.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Somewhat hardy. Pinus patula requires a warm position sheltered from cold winds.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Pinus patula grows to be a small or eventually medium sized tree with graceful weeping branches.
- Height: 15 m (50 ft)
- Spread: 10 m (32 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall), Tree - Medium (20 - 50 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Habit - Architectural, Habit - Weeping
You might also like