Philadelphus 'Frosty Morn'
(Double-flowered Mock orange) A small and reasonably compact shrub, Philadelphus 'Frosty Morn' has attractive clusters of scented, double white flowers in early summer.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A small and reasonably compact shrub with attractive clusters of scented, double white flowers in early summer. These pretty flowers stand out well against the dark green foliage.
Reliable and popular shrub which flowers best in a warm, sunny position.
- Position: Sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Philadelphus 'Frosty Morn' grows to be a small rounded shrub.
- Height: up to 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Notes: Prune Philadelphus 'Frosty Morn' to shape immediately after flowering if required.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Scented, Suitable for Containers