Philadelphus 'Mont Blanc'
(Mock Orange ) Philadelphus 'Mont Blanc' is a medium sized shrub with masses of large white, sweet-scented flowers in early summer.
An upright branching cultivar, Philadelphus 'Mont Blanc' has masses of large white, sweet-scented flowers in early summer. Attractive flowering shrub best suited for a warm, sunny border.
Superb flowering shrub ideal for a sunny border! Can also be grown in a large container.
- Position: Sun or light, dappled shade. Philadelphus 'Mont Blanc' will flowers best if planted in full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Philadelphus 'Mont Blanc' grows to be a small to medium sized rounded shrub.
- Height: up to 1 - 1.2 m (3 - 4 ft)
- Spread: 1 - 1.2 m (3 - 4 ft)
- Pruning: Prune Philadelphus 'Mont Blanc' to shape immediately after flowering if required.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m), Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Scented, Flowers in Summer, Honey Fungus Resistant