Parrotia persica 'Bella'
A new plant to us, Parrotia persica 'Bella' is a tree with dark red or purple tinted young leaves and wine red autumn colour once established.
Free delivery for orders over £150
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Scottish Highlands . We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Secure payment by VISA / Mastercard with Sagepay (Opayo)
A new plant to us, Parrotia persica 'Bella' is a tree with dark red or purple tinted young leaves and wine red autumn colour once established. Established plants have flaking, peeling bark. With both spring and autumn colour, 'Bella' looks as though it will be an excellent garden tree.
- Position: Sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: January - February.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate to vigorous.
- Habit: Small or eventually medium sized branching tree with an upright habit.
- Height: 8 - 10 m (26 - 32 ft) / [up to 4 m (13 ft) after 10 years]
- Spread: 6 m (20 ft) / [2 m (6 ft) after 10 years]
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Tree - Medium (20 - 50 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Flowering in Winter, Rare and Unusual
- On sale!
- On sale!