Pachysandra terminalis 'Variegata'
(Japanese Spurge) Pachysandra terminalis 'Variegata' is a spreading, evergreen ground cover plant with dark grey-green leaves which are margined in creamy-white variegation.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
Pachysandra terminalis 'Variegata' is a spreading, evergreen ground cover plant with dark grey-green leaves which are margined in creamy-white variegation. Tiny clusters of white flowers in mid summer.
Over time it will grow into a dense, spreading mat. A versatile, low maintenance plant with will grow well in very heavy shade! Can also be grown in a large container.
- Position: Sun or shade. Pachysandra terminalis 'Variegata' will grow well in heavy shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Pachysandra terminalis 'Variegata' grows to be a spreading, dense ground cover plant.
- Height: 0.2 m (1/2 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- Notes: If planting Pachysandra terminalis 'Variegata' to cover a large area within a reasonable time frame, we would suggest planting several at 60 - 80 cm (2 ft) apart.
- How Much Sun
- Shade, Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Site: Coastal Areas, Site: Windy, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Soil: Damp/Wet
- Special Features
- Suitable for Containers, Evergreen, Foliage - Variegated