- Sold Out
Osmanthus heterophyllus 'Goshiki'
(Variegated Osmanthus ) A compact, evergreen shrub with colourful foliage, Osmanthus heterophyllus 'Goshiki' has young leaves which are mottled with gold and pink, darkening to green flecked with gold as they age
Sent by courier. Free delivery for orders over £75*
Surcharges apply for P&P to Highlands & Islands*
For assistance or to order by phone call our office on 01530 413700
A compact, evergreen shrub with colourful foliage, Osmanthus heterophyllus 'Goshiki' has young leaves which are mottled with gold and pink, darkening to green flecked with gold as they age. Established plants have pretty clusters of scented, white flowers in autumn.
Versatile garden plant which can be grown in a large container or will a colourful addition to a winter border!
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: September - October.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Osmanthus heterophyllus 'Goshiki' is a small or eventually medium sized, rounded shrub.
- Height: up to 2 m (6 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- Notes: This plant was formerly known as Osmanthus 'Tricolour'.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Dry/Sandy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowers in Autumn, Foliage - Variegated, Scented, Suitable for Containers
- On sale!
- On sale!