Malus brevipes 'Wedding Bouquet'
(Crab Apple) A lovely small tree, Malus brevipes 'Wedding Bouquet' has masses of shell-shaped, pure white flowers in spring followed by small dark red fruit in late summer in autumn.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A lovely small tree, Malus brevipes 'Wedding Bouquet' has masses of shell-shaped, pure white flowers in spring followed by small dark red fruit in late summer in autumn. The bright green summer leaves have yellow and orange tints before falling in autumn.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April - May.
- Flower Colour: White
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Malus brevipes 'Wedding Bouquet' grows to be a small, rounded tree.
- Height: 4 m (13 ft).
- Spread: 3 - 4 m (10 - 13 ft).
- Pruning: Malus brevipes 'Wedding Bouquet' can be pruned to shape in late winter or early spring if required.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Fruit - Ornamental, Good for Wildlife (Birds)
You might also like