Malus 'Indian Magic'
(Crab Apple) A handsome new introduction, Malus 'Indian Magic' has masses of deep pink flowers in spring followed by long lasting red then orange fruit in autumn which can last until the New Year.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A handsome new introduction, Malus 'Indian Magic' has masses of deep pink flowers in spring followed by long lasting red then orange fruit in autumn which can last until the New Year. A small and eye-catching garden tree with lots of interest through the year!
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April - May.
- Flower Colour: Deep pink.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Malus 'Indian Magic' grows to be a small tree with a rounded crown.
- Height: 4 - 5 m (13 - 16 ft)
- Spread: 4 m (13 ft).
- Notes: Malus 'Indian Magic' can be pruned to shape in late winter or early spring if required.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Fruit - Ornamental
You might also like