Malus x 'Evereste'
(Crab Apple) Malus x 'Evereste' is a handsome and easy to grow tree with masses or pale pink and white flowers in spring followed in autumn by clusters of edible, yellow and red, long lasting fruit.
However following government guidelines our nursery site is closed to visitors for the time being.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
A handsome and easy to grow tree, Malus x 'Evereste' has masses or pale pink and white flowers in spring followed in autumn by clusters of edible, yellow and red, long lasting fruit.
Once established, it also has excellent autumn colour with the leaves turning glowing shades of orange and yellow before falling.
Malus x 'Evereste' is a lovely, rounded garden tree which doesn't get to large!
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April - May.
- Flower Colour: White flushed with pale pink
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Malus x 'Evereste' grows to be a small tree with a densely branching, rounded habit.
- Height: up to 6 m (20 ft).
- Spread: 6 m (20 ft).
- Pruning: Malus x 'Evereste' can be pruned to shape in late winter or early spring if required.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Good for Wildlife (Birds), Good for Wildlife (Insects including bees & butterflies), Fruit - Ornamental, Fruit - Edible, Screening/Hedge
You might also like