Magnolia 'Livingstone' is an unusual small tree with an upright habit and vivid purple-red spring flowers.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A small tree with sensational flowers, Magnolia 'Livingstone' has large numbers of vibrant dark purple-red flowers in spring once established.
Young plants are upright in habit, gradually becoming more rounded when mature. Best flower display in a position with sun or light, dappled shade..
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Flowering Period: April.
- Flower Colour: Purple-pink
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Magnolia 'Livingstone' grows to be a small rounded, branching tree.
- Height: up to 6 - 7 m (20 - 23 ft).
- Spread: 4 - 5 m (13 - 16 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May)
- On sale!