- On sale!
Magnolia x brooklynensis 'Evamaria'
Magnolia × brooklynensis 'Evamaria' is a small tree with dusky pink flowers flushed with canary yellow and light green at the base of the petals in spring each year once established.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A handsome small tree, Magnolia × brooklynensis 'Evamaria' has dusky pink flowers with an unusual flush of canary yellow and light green at the base of the petals in spring each year once established. The leaves are dark green in summer with some yellow autumn tints before falling.
Most suited to a position in full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soils.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April-May.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Magnolia × brooklynensis 'Evamaria' grows to be an upright large shrub in the short term or eventually a small, branching tree.
- Height: 6 m (20 ft)
- Spread: 4 - 5 m (13 - 16 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Tree - Small (under 20 ft tall), Shrub - Large (over 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Rare and Unusual
You might also like