Lonicera crassifolia 'Little Honey'
(Evergreen Creeping Honeysuckle) An evergreen ground cover honeysuckle, Lonicera crassifolia 'Little Honey' has glossy dark green leaves and covered with delicate cream & yellow in late spring.
(Delivery within approximately 5 - 8 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
An evergreen ground cover honeysuckle, Lonicera crassifolia 'Little Honey' has glossy dark green leaves and covered with delicate cream & yellow in late spring. The leaves can sometimes turn to purple or red in the winter after a cold spell.
Once established Lonicera crassifolia grows to be a mat of low branches in time and does very well growing over the sides of a large container.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - June.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Lonicera crassifolia grows to be a low groundcover plant.
- Height: up to 0.2 m (1 ft).
- Spread: 1 - 1.5 m (3 - 5 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), To grow in a pot
You might also likeNew Price Each £18.50New Price Each £25.00New Price Each £18.50New Price Each £65.00
New Price Each £47.50New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £28.00New Price Each £35.00