Larix kaempferi 'Nana'
(Dwarf Larch) Larix kaempferi 'Nana' is a very dense, slow growing dwarf larch with blueish-green needles.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Larix kaempferi 'Nana' is a very dense, slow growing dwarf larch with blueish-green needles. Established plants form a fairly symmetrical, mound-like habit. Leaves turn handsome shades of yellow before falling in autumn.
The compact habit makes Larix kaempferi 'Nana' a fascinating plant for growing in large containers and it is suitable for even the smallest of gardens.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Larix kaempferi 'Nana' is a small densely branching shrub.
- Height: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- To grow in a pot, Autumn Colour, Habit - Architectural
- On sale!