- Sold Out
Larix kaempferi 'Nana'
(Dwarf Larch) Larix kaempferi 'Nana' is a very dense, slow growing dwarf larch with blueish-green needles.
*Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
Alternatively order by calling our office on 01530 413700
Larix kaempferi 'Nana' is a very dense, slow growing dwarf larch with blueish-green needles. Established plants form a fairly symmetrical, mound-like habit. Leaves turn handsome shades of yellow before falling in autumn.
The compact habit makes Larix kaempferi 'Nana' a fascinating plant for growing in large containers and it is suitable for even the smallest of gardens.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Larix kaempferi 'Nana' is a small densely branching shrub.
- Height: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Suitable for Containers, Habit - Architectural