Larix kaempferi 'Elizabeth Rehder'
(Dwarf Larch) Larix kaempferi 'Elizabeth Rehder' is a rare, slow growing larch with fresh bluish-green foliage which turns yellow or gold before falling in autumn.
(Delivery within approximately 5 - 8 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
Larix kaempferi 'Elizabeth Rehder' is a rare, slow growing larch with fresh bluish-green foliage which turns yellow or gold before falling in autumn. Established plants develop a striking horizontal habit.
The compact habit makes Larix kaempferi 'Elizabeth Rehder' a fascinating plant for growing in large containers and it is suitable for even the smallest of gardens.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil. Avoid alkaalin soils.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Larix kaempferi 'Elizabeth Rehder' is a small densely branching shrub.
- Height: 1.2 m (4 - 5 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, To grow in a pot, Rare and Unusual, Habit - Architectural
You might also likeNew Price Each £35.00
New Price Each £35.00
New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £32.00New Price Each £14.95New Price Each £35.00New Price Each £9.95