Kniphofia rufa 'Rasta'
(Red Hot Poker) New to us, Kniphofia rufa 'Rasta' is an eye-catching perennial with unusual, long yellow-green flower spikes which turn orange as they open in mid-late summer.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
New to us, Kniphofia rufa 'Rasta' is an eye-catching perennial with unusual tall flower spikes orange in bud turning yellow-green as they open in mid-late summer. Narrow mid green leaves
Kniphofia rufa 'Rasta' is clump forming and will usually flower best if planted in a sunny position with good drainage.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial with tall flower spikes.
- Height: 100 cm (3 - 4 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Medium (0.6m - 1.2m), Herbaceous - Large (1.2m+)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Flowers in Autumn, Suitable for Containers