(Winter Jasmine) Jasminum nudiflorum is a slender, deciduous ornamental shrub or climber with arching stems and star-shaped bright yellow flowers in winter once established on bare stems.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £50)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
Jasminum nudiflorum is a slender shrub or climber with arching stems and star-shaped bright yellow flowers in winter once established on bare stems. The summer leaves are dark green in colour.
Can be left to scramble over walls or stumps but also looks good growing through trellis in a sunny position, ideally with shelter from strong winds.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil. Avoid waterlogged areas.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: January - March.
- Flower Colour: Yellow
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Eventually a tall wall shrub or medium sized climbing plant which requires support as it will not self-cling.
- Height: up to 3 m (10 ft) if left unpruned
- Spread: 3 m (10 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium (1.5m - 3m), Climber - Medium (2.5m - 4m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowers in Winter, Suitable for Containers