Hydrangea paniculata 'Polestar'
Hydrangea paniculata 'Polestar' is a handsome, slow growing, compact deciduous shrub with masses of flower (& florets) in summer, initially greenish-white in colour gradually turning white and then pale pink as they age.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
Hydrangea paniculata 'Polestar' is a handsome, slow growing, compact deciduous shrub with masses of long lasting flowers (& florets) in summer, initially greenish-white in colour gradually turning white and then pale pink as they age. The summer leaves are dark green.
Best flower display will usually be seen in a position in sun or light, dappled shade and this plant is slow growing enough to be suitable for gardens of any size! It can also be grown in a large container if required.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - September.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Hydrangea paniculata 'Polestar' grows to be a small, bushy, rounded shrub. Can be pruned in late winter if required.
- Height: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Soil: Damp/Wet
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Suitable for Containers, Flowers in Autumn