Hydrangea arborescens 'Emerald Lace'
(Cut-leaf Hydrangea) Hydrangea arborescens 'Emerald Lace' is an unusual medium sized shrub with white lace-cap flowers in summer and deeply-cut, dark green leaves.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A new plant to us, Hydrangea arborescens 'Emerald Lace' has attractive white lace-cap flower heads in summer with fern-like, dissect, dark green leaves. The unusual leaves give this selection interest from spring to autumn.
Hydrangea arborescens 'Emerald Lace' is a excellent choice of shrub for a position in light dappled or partial shade.
- Position: Full sun, light dappled or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea arborescens 'Emerald Lace' grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub.
- Height: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- Pruning: Remove dead or damaged stems from Hydrangea arborescens 'Emerald Lace' in late winter or early spring.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
- On sale!