- Sold Out
Hydrangea arborescens 'Emerald Lace'
(Cut-leaf Hydrangea) Hydrangea arborescens 'Emerald Lace' is an unusual medium sized shrub with white lace-cap flowers in summer and deeply-cut, dark green leaves.
Sent by courier. Free delivery for orders over £75*
Surcharges apply for P&P to Highlands & Islands*
For assistance or to order by phone call our office on 01530 413700
A new plant to us, Hydrangea arborescens 'Emerald Lace' has attractive white lace-cap flower heads in summer with fern-like, dissect, dark green leaves. The unusual leaves give this selection interest from spring to autumn.
Hydrangea arborescens 'Emerald Lace' is a excellent choice of shrub for a position in light dappled or partial shade.
- Position: Full sun, light dappled or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea arborescens 'Emerald Lace' grows to be a medium sized, rounded shrub.
- Height: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- Spread: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- Pruning: Remove dead or damaged stems from Hydrangea arborescens 'Emerald Lace' in late winter or early spring.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Damp/Wet
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Suitable for Containers, Foliage - Unusual Shape