Hydrangea paniculata 'Greenspire'
Hydrangea paniculata 'Greenspire' is a shrub with magnificent heads of pure-white flowers which flush to green as they mature.
Free delivery for orders over £150
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Scottish Highlands .
with Sagepay (Opayo) our website payment provider
Hydrangea paniculata 'Greenspire' has magnificent heads of pure-white flowers which flush to green as they mature. In our opinion this is similar to Hydrangea paniculata 'Limelight' but with a slightly more green hue to the flowers.
Hydrangea paniculata 'Greenspire' looks excellent when planted in groups as part of a sunny border and usually flowers reliably as a young plant!
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: August - September.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hydrangea paniculata 'Greenspire' grows to be a medium sized, branching shrub if left unpruned.
- Height: 2.5 m (8 ft) if left unpruned / or up to 1.2 - 1.5 m (4 - 5 ft) if pruned yearly
- Spread: 2.5 m (8 ft) if left unpruned / or up to 1 - 1.2 m (3 - 4 ft) if pruned yearly
- Pruning: Prune back to a bud, 30 - 40 cm above the ground each March. This will keep the plant from getting to large and increase the size of the flower heads.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowering in Autumn, Flowering in Summer, To grow in a pot
Frequently Purchased WithNo products available
Popular PlantsNew Price Each £13.95New Price Each £28.00New Price Each £85.00New Price Each £14.95New Price Each £45.00New Price Each £38.00New Price Each £14.95New Price Each £38.00New Price Each £38.00New Price Each £14.95Regular price £12.95 -10% New Price Each £11.66
Regular price £15.00 -5% New Price Each £14.25
- Reduced price
- On sale!