Hoheria 'Borde Hill'
(New Zealand Lacebark) New to us, Hoheria 'Borde Hill' is an unusual branching, evergreen small tree with narrow green leaves and masses of white flowers in summer (up to 2cm across).
*Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
Alternatively order by calling our office on 01530 413700
New to us, Hoheria 'Borde Hill' is an unusual branching, evergreen small tree with narrow green leaves and masses of white flowers in summer (up to 2cm across). A handsome plant for summer flower once established.
Hoheria 'Borde Hill' will flower best in a sunny position and requires shelter from strong wind. Avoid planting in cold, exposed areas..
- Position: Sheltered position in full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Reasonably hardy. Hoheria 'Borde Hill' requires shelter from cold winter winds and can drop some leaves in cold winters.
- Flowering Period: July - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hoheria 'Borde Hill' grows to be an upright, densely branching small tree.
- Height: 4 - 5 m (13 - 16 ft)
- Spread: 2 - 2.5 m (6 - 8 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Tree - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Not Fussy, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowering in Summer, Rare and Unusual, Screening/Hedge