Pulmonaria x 'Samourai'
(Lungwort) New to us, Pulmonaria x 'Samourai' attractive blue flowers in spring and long, narrow leaves, silvery-green in colour which are said to look like a samourai's sword.
Supplied Size: 3L containers
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
New to us, Pulmonaria x 'Samourai' attractive blue flowers in spring and long, narrow leaves, silvery-green in colour which are said to look like a samourai's sword. In time it will form a clump and this is best planted in some shade, where the silvery leaves are particularly eye-catching.
Pulmonaria x 'Samourai' is ideal for a position in partial shade in most soils but this does not usually do well in very wet or waterlogged areas.
- Position: Light, dappled or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: March - May.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Pulmonaria x 'Samourai' is a clump forming perennial.
- Height: 30 cm (1 ft)
- Spread: 45 cm (1 1/2 ft)
- Notes: If planting Pulmonaria x 'Samourai' in small groups, leave a space of 30 cm between plants.
- How Much Sun
- Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), Leaf Colour - Variegated
You might also like