Geranium phaeum 'Samobor'
(Hardy Geranium) An excellent selection of Geranium which has been selected for the colourful dark markings on the leaves.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Order before 20th December for Christmas delivery
An excellent selection of Geranium which has been selected for the colourful dark markings on the leaves. The flowers are dark purple or nearly black in colour and very pretty when viewed against the unusual leaves.
Geranium phaeum 'Samobor' is an superb ground cover plant and a fine choice for a cottage garden or informal border.
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate to vigorous.
- Habit: Geranium phaeum 'Samobor' grows to be an informal, dense, clump forming perennial.
- Height: 80 cm (2 ½ ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: Once Geranium phaeum 'Samobor' has flowered, remove the old flower stems and old leaves to encourage the production of new leaves and flowers.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Acid, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Leaf Colour - Variegated
You might also like