Hemerocallis 'Berlin Red'
(Daylily) Hemerocallis 'Berlin Red' is a clump forming perennial with bright green, narrow leaves and spikes of large dark red flowers with a yellow throat in summer.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
Secure payment by VISA / Mastercard
Hemerocallis 'Berlin Red' is a clump forming perennial with bright green, narrow leaves and spikes of large dark red flowers with a yellow throat in summer.
Can be grown as a stand alone plant or as ground cover in small groups and flowers best in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial.
- Height: 80 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: Prune out and remove the old flower stems. To retain vigorous, divide and replant every 2 - 3 years.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Not Fussy, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering in Summer, Suitable for Containers
- On sale!
- On sale!