Hemerocallis 'Crimson Pirate'
(Day Lily) Hemerocallis 'Crimson Pirate' has fiery crimson-orange flowers with a golden-yellow throat in mid summer on tall stems above clumps of slender mid-green leaves.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Hemerocallis 'Crimson Pirate' has fiery crimson-orange flowers with a golden-yellow throat in mid summer on tall stems above clumps of slender mid-green leaves.
Eye-catching when in flower, Hemerocallis 'Crimson Pirate' can be grown as a stand alone plant or as ground cover in small groups and flowers best in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial.
- Height: 60 - 80 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: Prune out and remove the old flower stems. To retain vigorous, divide and replant every 2 - 3 years.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium, Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
You might also like