- On sale!
Hemerocallis 'Ed Murray'
(Day Lily) Grown for its eye-catching flowers, Hemerocallis 'Ed Murray' has dark, velvety red flowers with a yellow throat in mid summer on tall stems above clumps of slender mid-green leaves.
However following government guidelines our nursery site is closed to visitors for the time being.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
Grown for its eye-catching flowers, Hemerocallis 'Ed Murray' has dark, velvety red flowers with a yellow throat in mid summer on tall stems above clumps of slender mid-green leaves.
Hemerocallis 'Ed Murray' can be grown as a stand alone plant or as ground cover in small groups and flowers best in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial.
- Height: 60 - 80 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: Prune out and remove the old flower stems. To retain vigorous, divide and replant every 2 - 3 years.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), To grow in a pot
You might also like