Hemerocallis 'Pandora's Box'
(Day Lily) An attractive plant, Hemerocallis 'Pandora's Box' has pale creamy-peach flowers with a deep purple/red center on tall stems above clumps of slender mid-green leaves.
An attractive plant, Hemerocallis 'Pandora's Box' has pale creamy-peach flowers with a deep purple/red centre on tall stems above clumps of slender mid-green leaves.
Hemerocallis 'Pandora's Box' can be grown as a stand alone plant or as ground cover in small groups and flowers best in a sunny position.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June - August.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Clump forming perennial.
- Height: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: Prune out and remove the old flower stems. To retain vigorous, divide and replant every 2 - 3 years.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small (less than 0.6m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Damp/Wet, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Suitable for Containers