Helenium 'Mardi Gras'
(Sneezeweed) New to us, Helenium 'Mardi Gras' is a compact, relatively short perennial with masses of vibrant coppery-red and yellow flowers in summer.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
New to us, Helenium 'Mardi Gras' is a compact, relatively short perennial with masses of vibrant coppery-red and yellow flowers in summer. The summer leaves are dark green in colour.
Best flowering display if planted in a position with plenty of sun!
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained yet moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: late June - September
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Helenium 'Mardi Gras' grows to be an upright, clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 60 - 80 cm (2 - 1 1/2 ft)
- Spread: 45 cm (1 1/2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium, Herbaceous - Small
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August), Flowering Season - Autumn (September - November)