A compact herbaceous perennial, Helenium 'Wyndley' has masses of lovely yellow (flecked with orange) daisy-like flowers in mid summer.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
An eye-catching and compact herbaceous perennial, Helenium 'Wyndley' has masses of yellow (flecked with orange) daisy-like flowers in mid summer. The vivid flowers stand out well against the dark green leaves. An ideal choice for a late flowering border or wild, informal garden!
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained yet moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June-July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Helenium 'Wyndley' grows to be an upright, clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 80 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 45 cm (1 1/2 ft)
- Notes: Helenium 'Wyndley' may be cut back about 6 weeks before normal flowering to reduce its height, encourage branching and produce more flowers. Divide established clumps every three years to maintain vigour.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Medium (0.6m - 1.2m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Damp/Wet, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Wildlife Friendly - Bees