An eye-catching and compact herbaceous perennial, Helenium 'Wyndley' has masses of yellow (flecked with orange) daisy-like flowers in mid summer.
(Delivery within approximately 3 - 5 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
An eye-catching and compact herbaceous perennial, Helenium 'Wyndley' has masses of yellow (flecked with orange) daisy-like flowers in mid summer. The vivid flowers stand out well against the dark green leaves. An ideal choice for a late flowering border or wild, informal garden!
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained yet moist, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: June-July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Helenium 'Wyndley' grows to be an upright, clump forming perennial.
- Height: up to 80 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 45 cm (1 1/2 ft)
- Notes: Helenium 'Wyndley' may be cut back about 6 weeks before normal flowering to reduce its height, encourage branching and produce more flowers. Divide established clumps every three years to maintain vigour.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Acid
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
- On sale!