- On sale!
Hedera helix 'Green Ripple'
(English Ivy) Hedera helix 'Green Ripple' is an evergreen, self-supporting ivy with bold dark green leaves, the edges of which are beautifully rippled.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
Secure payment by VISA / Mastercard
Hedera helix 'Green Ripple' is a evergreen, self-supporting ivy with bold dark green leaves, the edges of which are beautifully rippled.
A tough, reliable and vigorous climber ideal for growing in sun or shade up a wall or fence.
- Position: Full sun, partial shade or heavy shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hedera helix 'Green Ripple' grows to be a medium sized to arge, self-clinging climbing plant.
- Height: 5 m (16 ft)
- Spread: 5 m (16 ft)
- Notes: Hedera helix 'Green Ripple' can be grown very successfully as a tough, durable ground cover plant in gardens with no available supports to climb.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Climber - Medium, Climber - Large
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Not Fussy, Soil Type: Alkaline, Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Coastal Areas, Special: Windy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Foliage - Unusual Shape