Hedera helix 'Gold Heart'
(Golden-variegated Ivy) Hedera helix 'Gold Heart' is a tough and hardy, small leaved, self-clinging evergreen climber with dark green leaves and bright, golden variegation.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A tough and hardy, small leaved, self-clinging evergreen climber with dark green leaves and bright, golden variegation.
Hedera helix 'Gold Heart' is a great climber for bringing year round colour to an otherwise dark and shady wall or fence!
- Position: Full sun, partial shade or heavy shade
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hedera helix 'Gold Heart' grows to be a medium sized, self-clinging climbing plant.
- Height: 4 m (13 ft)
- Spread: 4 m (13 ft)
- Notes: Prune out any entirely green shoots which emerge.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Mature Size
- Climber - Medium (10 - 20 ft)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Leaf Colour - Variegated