- Sold Out
(Willow-leaved Hebe) Hebe salicifolia is a handsome, evergreen medium sized shrub with glossy green, lance-shaped leaves and long racemes of white flowers in mid to late summer.
Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for P&P to Highlands & Islands
Order before 1pm on 21/12/22 for Christmas Delivery
Hebe salicifolia is a handsome, evergreen medium sized shrub with glossy green, lance-shaped leaves and long racemes of white flowers in mid to late summer.
Suitable for sun or light, dappled shade and prefers a well drained soil. Avoid cold windy or wet or waterlogged areas.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Reasonably hardy. Hebe salicifolia should be planted in an area sheltered from cold winter winds. You may see some leaf scorch or damage after very cold winters.
- Flowering Period: June - August
- Flower Colour: White to pale lilac
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Hebe salicifolia is a densely branching medium sized shrub.
- Height: 1.5 - 2 m (5 - 6 ft)
- Spread: 2 m (6 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowers in Summer, Screening/Hedge, Suitable for Containers