Ginkgo biloba 'Tubifolia'
(Maidenhair Tree) Ginkgo biloba 'Tubifolia' is a rare shrub with narrow fluted leaves that are spindled into tubes, during summer they become more broad and deeply cut.
(Delivery within approximately 4 - 6 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. We cannot deliver to Northern Ireland or Eire.
A rare selection with narrow fluted leaves that are spindled into tubes, during summer they become more broad and deeply cut. Ginkgo biloba 'Tubifolia' is a very slow growing (3-5 ft. in 10 years) male form with good yellow/gold autumn colours.
- Position: Full sun or light shade.
- Soil: Any well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Very slow.
- Habit: Ginkgo biloba 'Tubifolia' grows to be a small to medium sized rounded shrub.
- Height: 2 m (6 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Notes: Ginkgo biloba 'Tubifolia' is very slow growing and will take many years to reach the above height and spread.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall), Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Special: Windy & Exposed
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Habit - Architectural, Leaf Shape - Unusual or Large