Geranium macrorrhizum 'Ingwersen's Variety'
(Hardy Geranium) Geranium macrorrhizum 'Ingwersen's Variety' is named after the Danish/German plantsman Walter Ingwersen and grows in large clumps, covered with pretty rose-pink flowers from in early to mid summer.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 10 - 15 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
This beautiful geranium is named after the Danish/German plantsman Walter Ingwersen and grows in large clumps, covered with pretty rose-pink flowers from in early to mid summer.
The aromatic green leaves have bright autumn tints and several Geranium macrorrhizum 'Ingwersen's Variety' planted together give excellent ground cover for sun or light shade.
- Position: Full sun or shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Geranium macrorrhizum 'Ingwersen's Variety' is a dense, clump forming perennial.
- Height: 40 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- Spread: 60 - 100 cm (3 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade, Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Special: Windy & Exposed, Soil Type: Acid, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline
- Special Features
- Autumn Colour, Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like