Geranium pratense 'Mrs Kendall Clark'
(Hardy Geranium) Geranium pratense 'Mrs Kendall Clark' has masses of pale violet-blue flowers with white veins in mid summer.
Free delivery for orders over £75*
*Surcharges apply for Highlands & Islands
This eye-catching perennial has masses of pale violet-blue flowers with white veins in mid summer. Geranium pratense 'Mrs Kendall Clark' is an excellent plant for ground cover and is fabulous when planted in a woodland setting and allowed to ramble under (or over!) neighbouring plants.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Geranium macrorrhizum 'Ingwersen's Variety' is a dense, clump forming perennial.
- Height: 60 - 80 cm (3 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Soil: Damp/Wet, Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Dry/Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Wildlife Friendly - Bees