Geranium pratense 'Mrs Kendall Clark'
(Hardy Geranium) Geranium pratense 'Mrs Kendall Clark' has masses of pale violet-blue flowers with white veins in mid summer.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 16 - 20 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
This eye-catching perennial has masses of pale violet-blue flowers with white veins in mid summer. Geranium pratense 'Mrs Kendall Clark' is an excellent plant for ground cover and is fabulous when planted in a woodland setting and allowed to ramble under (or over!) neighbouring plants.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - July.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Geranium macrorrhizum 'Ingwersen's Variety' is a dense, clump forming perennial.
- Height: 60 - 80 cm (3 ft)
- Spread: 40 - 60 cm (2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Herbaceous - Small, Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Damp / Wet, Special: Coastal Areas, Soil Type: Chalky / Alkaline, Soil Type: Dry / Sandy
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Summer (June - August)
You might also like