Geranium himalayense 'Gravetye'
(Himalayan Cranesbill) Geranium himalayense 'Gravetye' has large violet-blue flowers with red-flushed white centers that are borne in great profusion from early to late summer.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
This geranium has large violet-blue flowers with red-flushed white centers that are borne in great profusion from early to late summer. Geranium himalayense 'Gravetye' has finely cut leaves that colour well in the autumn and quite a neat, compact habit.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: May - July.
- Rate of Growth: Vigorous.
- Habit: Geranium himalayense 'Gravetye' grows to be a ground cover perennial.
- Height: up to 30 cm (1 ft)
- Spread: 60 cm (2 ft)
- Notes: Once Geranium himalayense 'Gravetye' has flowered, remove the old flower stems and old leaves to encourage the production of new leaves and flowers.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Herbaceous - Small (less than 0.6m), Ground Cover
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Acid, Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Alkaline, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowers in Summer, Flowers in Spring