Ribes 'White Versailles'
(Whitecurrant) This Whitecurrant has long bunches of pale, disease resistant sweet berries that are ideal for use in jams, jellies and pies.
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
Please call our office on (01530) 413700
This Whitecurrant has long bunches of pale, disease resistant sweet berries that are ideal for use in jams, jellies and pies. The plants themselves are vigorous with an upright habit. It will produce reliable crops of fruit in late summer.
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Whitecurrant 'White Versailles' grows to be a small to medium sized, branching shrub.
- Height: 1.5 m (5 ft)
- Spread: 1 m (3 ft)
- Notes: Pick the fruit in July and August. It can be frozen and used later in the year or eaten fresh.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Medium (5 - 10 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy)
- Special Features
- To grow in a pot, Fruit - Edible
You might also like