Forsythia x intermedia 'Mini-Gold'
A dwarf variety, Forsythia 'Mini-Gold' is a compact shrub with masses of bright yellow flowers in late winter or early spring before the leaves emerge.
(However due to high demand we are currently shipping orders within 6 - 10 working days)
Surcharges apply for Highlands/Islands. Free P&P for orders over £250
A dwarf variety, Forsythia 'Mini-Gold' is a compact shrub with masses of bright yellow flowers in late winter or early spring before the leaves emerge. When out the leaves are mid green in colour with occasional bronze-yellow autumn tints before falling..
Due to its small eventual size, Forsythia 'Mini-Gold' is suitable for planting in areas with limited space and can also be grown in a container if required.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: February - March.
- Flower Colour: Bright yellow
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Forsythia 'Mini-Gold' grows to be a small, compact shrub.
- Height: 80 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 80 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft).
- Notes: If required, prune Forsythia 'Mini-Gold' to shape after flowering in Spring.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Partial or Dappled Shade
- Mature Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 5 ft tall)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Most Soils (not to fussy), Soil Type: Acid, Special: Windy & Exposed, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering Season - Winter (December - February), Flowering Season - Spring (March - May), To grow in a pot
You might also like