Forsythia x intermedia 'Mini-Gold'
A dwarf variety, Forsythia 'Mini-Gold' is a compact shrub with masses of bright yellow flowers in late winter or early spring before the leaves emerge.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
A dwarf variety, Forsythia 'Mini-Gold' is a compact shrub with masses of bright yellow flowers in late winter or early spring before the leaves emerge. When out the leaves are mid green in colour with occasional bronze-yellow autumn tints before falling..
Due to its small eventual size, Forsythia 'Mini-Gold' is suitable for planting in areas with limited space and can also be grown in a container if required.
- Position: Full sun or partial shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: February - March.
- Flower Colour: Bright yellow
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Forsythia 'Mini-Gold' grows to be a small, compact shrub.
- Height: 80 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft)
- Spread: 80 - 100 cm (2 - 3 ft).
- Notes: If required, prune Forsythia 'Mini-Gold' to shape after flowering in Spring.
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small (less than 1.5m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Acid, Site: Windy, Site: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowers in Winter, Flowers in Spring, Suitable for Containers