Festuca 'Blue Haze'
(Blue fescue) Festuca 'Blue Haze' is a handsome, small, densely tufted evergreen grass with narrow glaucous-blue arching leaves.
(delivered in 3-4 working days, Free for orders over £125*)
(delivered in 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
(Blue fescue) Festuca 'Blue Haze' is a handsome, small, densely tufted evergreen grass with narrow bright blue arching leaves. Blue-green flowers appear in summer, which fade to pale-brown by autumn. Small spikes of blueish flowers appear in summer. A selection of the native Festuca rubra.
Best foliage colour if planted in a sunny position with good drainage. Avoid planting in waterlogged areas.
- Position: Full sun.
- Soil: Well drained, fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: July - August.
- Rate of Growth: Slow.
- Habit: Festuca 'Blue Haze' is a low clump forming grass.
- Height: up to 30 cm (1 ft)
- Spread: 30 - 50 cm (1 - 2 ft)
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun
- Eventual Size
- Grass - Small (less than 1m)
- Growing Conditions
- Site: Coastal Areas, Soil: Not Fussy, Soil: Dry/Sandy, Site: Windy
- Special Features
- Foliage - Blue/Silver, Suitable for Containers