- Sold Out
(Pearl Bush) A new and compact shrub for small gardens, Exochorda 'Niagara' has arching branches covered with masses of white flowers in late spring and early summer.
*Surcharges apply for Islands & Highlands
Free delivery for orders over £75*
You can also order by calling our office on 01530 413700
A new and compact shrub for small gardens, Exochorda 'Niagara' has arching branches once established covered with masses of white flowers in late spring and early summer. The oblong leaves are pale green sometimes turning shades of yellow before falling in autumn.
Easy to grow and eye-catching garden shrub ideal for a sunny border. Great addition to a border for spring colour, Exochorda 'Niagara' can also be grown well in a large container!
- Position: Full sun or light, dappled shade.
- Soil: Any fertile soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: April - May.
- Flower Colour: Pearl white
- Rate of Growth: Slow to moderate.
- Habit: Small to medium sized, rounded shrub with arching branches once established.
- Height: up to 1.5 m (5 ft).
- Spread: 1.5 m (5 ft).
- How Much Sun
- Full Sun, Light Shade
- Eventual Size
- Shrub - Small, Shrub - Medium
- Growing Conditions
- Soil Type: Acid, Soil Type: Not Fussy, Soil Type: Alkaline, Special: Coastal Areas
- Special Features
- Flowering in Spring, Habit - Architectural, Suitable for Containers, Honey Fungus Resistant
- On sale!