Epimedium x versicolor 'Sulphureum'
(Bishop's Mitre) Epimedium x versicolor 'Sulphureum' is a clump forming perennial with heart-shaped green leaves and delicate sulphur-yellow flowers in Spring.
Spend £85+ on plants and get £10 off with code DECEMBER23 at checkout
Standard - £6.95*
(Free for orders over £65)
Priority - £15
(Within 1-2 working days)
Click & Collect
Epimedium x versicolor 'Sulphureum' is a clump forming perennial with heart-shaped green leaves and delicate sulphur-yellow flowers in Spring. The young leaves have copper and bronze tints when young.
Best in a position with light dappled or partial shade.
- Position: Light dappled or partial shade.
- Soil: Moist yet well drained soil.
- Hardiness: Hardy.
- Flowering Period: March - April.
- Rate of Growth: Moderate.
- Habit: Epimedium x versicolor 'Sulphureum' grows to be a clump forming perennial.
- Height: 20 - 30 cm (<1 ft)
- Spread: 30 - 40 cm (1 ft)
- Notes: To tidy up if required, trim off all the old leaves in late winter before the flowers emerge in the following spring.
- How Much Sun
- Light Shade, Shade
- Eventual Size
- Ground Cover, Herbaceous - Small (less than 0.6m)
- Growing Conditions
- Soil: Damp/Wet, Soil: Not Fussy
- Special Features
- Evergreen, Flowers in Spring